Terms and conditions
Entry into The Journalistic Contest “Gender Equality in Politics 2013 (the ‘Competition’)” is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Your entry has to consist of a video an article and a summary. The maximum duration permitted for the video is 15 minutes. The length of the article has to be between 650 and 1000 words. The summary has a maximum of 150 words. Incomplete entries will be left out of consideration for nomination.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm on Thursday 31 October 2013. Any entries received after this closing date will not be included in the contest.
- The article and video should be the original work of the entrant. Entries that show clear evidence of plagiarism will not be included in the contest.
- Your entry should be in the English language. Accurate translations into English, for example subtitles in an interview, are allowed.
- Your entry must not be in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
- Rude, obscene or slanderous entries will be denied.
- By entering the contest you give The journalistic Contest “Gender equality in politics”:
- The right to publish your entry royalty free, both in electronic format and hard copy.
- The right to promote the nominated entries to political leaders and their parties.
- The right to promote the nominated entries to the media.
- You own the copyright to your contest entry as its author.
- The journalistic Contest “Gender equality in politics” reserves the right to refuse an entry at any time.
- The journalistic Contest “Gender equality in politics” disclaims liability for any loss, injury or damage to equipment such as computers relating to or resulting from participating in this contest.
- The journalistic Contest “Gender equality in politics” reserves the right to stop or modify the contest due to circumstances beyond our control.